Friday, May 3, 2013

My life in 250 words

After seeing a lot of bloggers talk about the Blog Every Day in May challenge, I was like, 'oh yeah, I can do that!'
 
 
As you can see, it's the 3rd of May and I'm just now starting. Oopsies.
 
 
BUT! That means you'll have plenty to read today!
 
 
First up, we have my life in 250 words or less:
 
 
I was born on November 16, 1986 in a small town in Iowa. My parents drove me home from the hospital in a blizzard. When I was 3 my sister was born, and 4 years later I got a little brother too. As a kid I loved to read, play Barbies and get my sister in trouble. (Love you Sam!)
 
My early teen years were spent obsessing over the Spice Girls and Titanic. Oh, and reading magazines, especially the articles about boys because I hadn't had a boyfriend yet. In my spare time I was trying to perfect that hairstyle where you twist back your hair in butterfly clips, but it never worked for me. Damn.
 
In high school I finally had a few boyfriends, and when I wasn't with them I was hanging with my group of girls. I did all the usual stuff, prom, plays, etc.
 
When it was time for college I ended up changing my mind a lot about what I wanted to do. Sociology, family services, nursing and studio art were all considered at one time or another, but I could never decide. While going to school I started my current job (Hobby Lobby) and eventually decided to work there full-time. Also while in school I met my fiance Justin in one of my art classes. We fell in love and now here we are four years later, getting married this September!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Leave some love; your comments make my day!