Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Sunday Currently #3

Good morning everyone! It's morning for 2 more minutes here, so it still counts. ;)
 
Time for another edition of The Sunday Currently linkup with Lauren!
 
Justin and I getting our picnic on in the park yesterday!
 
 
Reading: the newest issue of Glamour and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
 
Writing: Just this post
 
Listening: to Rules of Engagement, it's Justin's new favorite show and it's pretty hilarious
 
Thinking: about the baby shower I'm going to for my cousin's wife later this afternoon. Time to look at cute baby things!
 
Smelling: nail polish, just painted my nails neon pink
 
Wishing: that I had another day off tomorrow. These nice, sunny days make me want to be outside!
 
Hoping: the books I ordered come in the mail this week...I may have completely nerded out and bought two official Bones books...don't judge me!
 
Wearing: pink polo shirt and a black skirt
 
Loving: my sweet fiance, got to spend the whole weekend with him :)
 
Wanting: I wouldn't say no to a cheeseburger right now, that sounds pretty dang good!
 
Needing: see last answer. Any food really
 
Feeling: relaxed, gonna hang with my mom and sister for part of the day
 
Clicking: the Home board on my Pinterest, I can't wait to decorate our new apartment when we move...so many ideas!


6 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stopping in from The Sunday Currently to say hello and check thing out! I love that it looks like you are having such a relaxed and perfect Sunday. What else are Sundays for, right? Have a great week!

    ~Brooke @ Who Moved My Cheesecake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it when couples have matching glasses :) hope the baby shower was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and it WAS fun, lots of cuteness!

      Delete
  3. ooooh, i had a cheeseburger yesterday & now i want one again. i probably shouldn't do that two days in a row, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I probably would, but that's just me ;)

      Delete

Leave some love; your comments make my day!