Monday, April 8, 2013

It's finally spring!

I never thought I'd see the day! Winter was dragging on for far too long. Now all we need are some flowers!




In other news:

~ Justin and I have set our wedding date for September 28th! So, so excited! Next on the agenda is figuring out invites. I have my eye on a few possibilities on Etsy, so we shall see!

~ My old car gave out, and I am now the proud owner of this!


It's taken some getting used to, going from a car to an suv, but I'm in love!

~ I just discovered the tv show Bones on netflix yesterday and oh my word, addicting. Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?! I like how each episode is a new mystery to be solved, and Bones/Temperence is such an interesting character. I'm hoping to find out more about her in later seasons. Oh, and of course I want to know if her and Booth ever get together! ;) No spoilers though please!

Alright, I'm going to go do some yoga and then get ready for work. Have a great week everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I used to watch Bones and I loved it! I really kind of got out of it the last couple seasons though *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love; your comments make my day!