Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pinterest Lovelies 2!

Once again I've taken an extended blog break.

Once again, I'M BACK! 

Today I'm here to show some of my favorite things discovered on Pinterest



Love this color combo.




Would like to do something like this at our wedding.
This is soooo my style. (and the girl looks just like my friend Jess!)
Winter is my least favorite season, but I will admit this is beautiful. 
 
If anyone can make my hair look like this, I'll love you forever.
     source
Ally, we need to have a perler bead night and make these!
Grumpy Cat, I adore you.
source  
Follow me on Pinterest  to see more lovelies!



  

3 comments:

  1. That hairstyle is amazing! I'm always in awe of all the cool hair styles on pinterest but can never ever get mine like it!

    Lauren x
    http://teaforowls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! I love that hair style and the nail polish is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love; your comments make my day!