Friday, January 4, 2013

Because I can't sleep

Today seemed like it dragged on FOREVER but it's finally done! Normally I like my job but today...I don't know what the deal was. Unnecessary drama makes me mad, I'll just leave it at that.

Also I feel like I'm catching a cold, so there's that. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, what with everyone around being sick, but still.

Tomorrow I plan to have a grand old day doing whatever I please, to make up for the stupidity of today. There shall be much Degrassi watching and magazine reading. Time for bed now, gotta have energy for my busy day of awesome.

2 comments:

  1. i had like the same kinda day, boooooooo. but hope your day off was super amazing! can't wait for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you lucky duck, you've got tomorrow off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love; your comments make my day!