Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Cardstore

I was really excited when I was contacted by Lauren at Cardstore about reviewing a card. They have so many unique cards to choose from, whatever your style. They even have photo cards, if that's something you're into! The site walks you through the whole process, so it's really easy and fun!

Since Justin and I have a little goddaughter who will be arriving any day now, I thought it would be fun to make a baby card! After looking through all the cute cards, this is the one I chose:


I was able to personalize the card with her name, which I loved! And that little elephant is just too adorable!

Here is the inside of the card:


I got to decide what to write here too. If it's hard to read, it says, "There's a whole wide world of wonderful to look forward to! We're so happy for you!! Can't wait to babysit :)"

I can't wait to give this card to Kristin and Zach (the parents to-be) when Amelia gets here! I was very happy with how my card turned out and would like to create more for other occasions. If you're needing a special card for someone, head over to Cardstore and have a look!

Note: I was compensated for this post in exchange for a free card of my choice. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love; your comments make my day!