Monday, September 17, 2012

Nail Polish Swap Goodies!

Hey all! Today is the day I get to reveal what I got from the nail polish swap, hosted by Rachel from LaLa Lists and Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons !

 I received a lovely package in the mail from my swap partner, Jessica.


Along with the super sweet handmade card, there were two polishes.

Sinful Colors in All About You

Sinful Colors in Lying Nails


All About You is a sparkly gold, which I wouldn't normally pick for myself but I love it and Lying Nails is the perfect shimmery autumn red! Thank you so much to Jessica for sending them to me! And to Rachel and Carly for hosting this awesome swap! I will for sure be participating in the next one.



2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I'm doing a candy swap this week, sending some to austrailia and england, can't wait to see what i get back!

    And we must start putting our epic hocus pocus costumes together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love these colours.

    Yum!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love; your comments make my day!